Thursday 9 August 2012

Emilio Pucci

I have a meeting with the HR and manager from Emilio Pucci in few hours, thought I would do a quick post/ notes while I am getting ready.


OK. A/W 12-13. side slits, crocodile leather ( very smart to turn a texture into a pattern instead of well, a texture..) 


Slashed here and there mixed with sheer fabrics, Peter Dundas (creative director who took over in 2008 boooom) kept the traditional paisley/ swirly Pucci prints and added in new colours, more pastel colours, oversized tuxedo jackets.

I am going to be late, wish me luck ! Hey I even know Marilyn Monroe was buried in one of Pucci's dresses, I should be fine. I will be fine. AHHHHH




Wearing:
Top and suit trousers both Hugo Boss, belt from Salvatore Ferragamo.

I am so late

No comments:

Post a Comment